View Single Post
      10-10-2011, 10:41 AM   #8
kacki
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X535D, 2011 E93 IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09'135iFREAK View Post
That is because you were looking at a 128 instead of a 135 and comparing it to a 335. 128 and 335 are apples and oranges. 135 and 335 have about the same horsepower and are more in the same category. To bad you went with a 3 series that everyone has. The good thing is at least you still stayed with BMW and will enjoy it.
No, no... I do understand the engine diffs as I noted. In fact, I wonder if the 35 is too powerful for our needs (ticket potential). I was referring to the feel of the chassis, etc as I noted also.

Yes the fact that everyone has a 3 is a bit of a drag and may prevent me from going there (but ultimately is only one factor, and I hope I can relegate it to secondary status in my mind).

So no, I have not "gone with" a 3 series. Yet. As I said, a little confused right now, will keep working on it. Maybe I'll look at the 1 again in a while. One irritant really is that the dealers in my area don't let you take out the cars any more by yourself. So it's a bit of a job to focus on the car while this person is next to you (even if one does tell him to shut up). Also the extra person's weight doesn't help.
Appreciate 0