01-20-2013, 08:33 AM   #250
mb135is
Captain
Rep
Drives: '13 135is #180/586

Quote:
Originally Posted by WULFFZA View Post
Stunning combo!

Going to miss your column, but look forward to a feature article on the 135is this spring ;-) (once your summer wheels go back on). It would be nice if it also served as tips on great sunday drives in the northern NJ area.

I am immobilized by procrastination on what to replace my sadly departed M5 with. Its been 3 months without a BMW. I have consumed alot of wine to get through it... This thread as added another contender to my wishlist which currently consists of: Another E60 M5, E90/92 M3, F30 diesel (wait and see though..), F10 535i M-Sport, 1M (still awefully pricey on the used market)

135i has intrigued me since its release, to the point that I put money down on a 1M in 2010 and never got an allocation (still bitter). Perhaps I need to take one out for a drive again and see how it floats my boat...The

Thanks 135is owners for the pick me up this morning, I just joyrode on your support group!

mb, please bring it out to the Cars and Croissants NJ meet in March. They start up again first weekend in March I believe.
Thank you! Satch has said no to a 135is feature. Perhaps I didn't sell it well enough. Wanted to take the column in a different direction, but he wasn't interested in that, which I completely understand. The MINI-rati need their fix.

Best thing I could say is to go drive a 135is or 135i before you make any decisions. You will notice a major build quality difference in a 1 and an M5 (duh).

Matter of fact, if you shoot me a PM, you're more than welcome to come drive mine once the summers are back on and you can get the real feel.

I've never heard of cars and croissants - I'd absolutely love to come. Get me some more info!

E82 '13 135is - Space Gray/Coral Red, 6 MT,
Heated Seats, 50% tint, clear bra, BMW Perf. Grilles, BMW Perf. CF Diffuser - #180/586
Appreciate 0