Drives: 2012 135i 2017 x5 35i 1988 e30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FactorX81 View Post
Pad: EBC Yellow/GD Rotors

Fluid: SRF

Suggested use: Hybrid

Actual use: 90% street 10% track

Dust: Same as OE

Rating for actual use: A little noisy on the street especially when the transfer layer wears off. Decent cold performance. Good on the track for me(intermediate student) I've run them at NJMP and Summit Point Main. I never had any fade but I run PSS so they gave up before the pads did. I am on stock power. No signs of dust boot problems or piston issues yet.
100% agree on this, I used the EBC Yellows front and rear at NJMP Lighting twice. The pads held up fine as mentioned above. I am stock on 225 PSS and 255 rear, great for these tires little to no fade. If going with a wider front or more grippy tire you are likely to out do these pads. I probably could squeeze one more track day before they would need to be replaced (Fronts) with maybe 5-7k miles driven on them (rears look close to full). On the street they dust the same as stock, at the track you may experience slight crumbling and even more dust. You cant beat the price, but I may try PFC08 or Hawk DTC60 and swap pads for daily and track.

One additional note I was unable to fit the brake pad sensors into the front pads and zip tied the sensors with no CELs.

Pad: EBC Yellow/Stock BMW 2 Piece

Fluid: Motul RBF600

Suggested use: Hybrid

Actual use: 90% street 10% track

Dust: Same as OE Normal Driving/Track even more or crumbling depending on high temps
Appreciate 0