View Single Post
      09-18-2008, 04:48 AM   #1
Bizall
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0

Adaptive Headlight/Right Headlamp Failure...need assistance

Well, long story short, I was on vacation and my adaptive headlights stopped working, then my right headlight that projects, not the corona rings stopped working as well. The right headlight would flicker off and on then finally, just stayed on. Well that was in the middle of July. When I got back, I made an appointment to get it fixed, and since I needed a loaner, I couldn't take it in until the middle of August. 1 month later after it went to crap. Well, I take it in and they get it back to me 3 days later still not fixed. They had to order some part from Germany and it would take a week. Well the part gets in, I schedule to take her in, and again since I need a loaner, the couldn't get me in until a few days ago. Well, I pick the car up yesterday during the day and come straight home. I take her out that night, and guess what, still not fixed. Some freaking problems, but the right headlight is out as well as the adaptive headlights not working...again. I'm so pissed right now. I've only had the car 3 1/2 months and the damn lights have been broke 2 of the months. I didn't pay this much money for this to happen. My question is what can I ask for from my dealer? This is a huge inconvenience for me. That and it should have been fixed already. TIA.
Appreciate 0