Thread: Spoiled kids!@
View Single Post
      12-09-2005, 10:40 PM   #8
Arby 330
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: jet black 330

i drive a 330... in 17. Theres nothing wrong with me at all. If you saw me in real life youd have no idea that i drive a bmw. People always are suprised to find out that my family has money. My mom wanted to get me a 525 because its a safe slow car. I convinced them to order me a volvo S60R(safe car), with a manual transmision, if i got certain grades in school. I got those and then my parents said lets stop by the bmw. I wanted my volvo so when my mom was like, "how bout the 5 series" i said "im getting the s60, i wouldnt want any of these cars because they arnt half as nice. Maybe only the 545"... my mom goes "well lets take it for a test drive". My parents decided that they didnt want to get me the volvo because they thought it would be safer to get a bmw with an auto tranny. I got my mom to give my dad permission for the 545 and we went and ordered it. The dealer wasnt going to get any build allocations until the 550 came out and i didnt think they would get me the even bigger engine, pay the extra money, or wait the 3 months longer and not have a car to drive around. They had a new 330 in the showroom with the same color/interior/trim so i said dad lets get that one. My mom was out of town when me and my dad switched the car i was getting.

thats how i got my 330.... suprisingly enough my mom wants to sell my 330 because its too "small and sporty" and because she knows that tehcnicly the 5 series is a safer car.

I dont flaunt my money around or have anything nice. I only have a nice car which my parents use as leverage in order to get me to do things.

rb

5% suntek- all the way around (15% strip on front winshield)
Appreciate 0