Rep
Drives: 09 135i M Sprt/ 05 Lotus Elise

duplicate post; please remove

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 22,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I'm second owner of this beauty, with 45,800 miles. Always garaged, and meticulously maintained both cosmetically, and mechanically, I must sell to make room for another car. The N54 bi-Turbo engine mated to the 6-speed is truly a kick-in-the-pants, which I will truly miss!

Details (from the window sticker):

Titanium Silver Metallic
Black Leatherette
Sport Package
-Sport seats
-M steering wheel
-Shadowline trim
Multifunction Steering wheel
Glacier Silver Aluminum Trim
Moonroof
Power front seats
Heated front seats

Alarm pre-wiring
Retractable headlight washers
Rain sensor and auto headlight
Xenon headlights
Adaptive light control
Automatic air conditioning
Cruise control
Stronger electricity supply
iPod and USB adapter

Michelin SuperSport 225/40/18 front and 255/40/18 rear, with only 9,000 miles of wear. An excellent tire!

SolarGard Window Film on front sides, rear sides, and back, with absolutely no peeling or problems. Light transmission is approximately 30%.

All service has been by BMW factory guidelines; I have all of the paper records, and Global BMW of Atlanta has all recent (since 2010) records, too. I had the fuel pump and all injectors replaced during the service performed in 2011. There was a minor fender-bender repair three months ago, and the body shop did a stellar job, I cannot even tell a difference. There have been no other accidents or mechanicals.

I will be happy to provide the VIN or additional photos to serious buyers... Just shoot me a message! Purchase must be in person, wire transfer, cash, or in-person local bank note only. No exceptions!

Attached Images

Last edited by dougiedude; 08-19-2013 at 11:44 AM..
Appreciate 0