All4One
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135icp

You are cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvantageBMWSalesMgr View Post
That's Funny! Yeah I'm used to the label. The answer is because there is such a wide range of buyers. You have people who have so much money, that they don't want to spend the time doing research. So they go into the store, and pay what's on the sticker. Everyone pays the same amount for their cars. So that is definitely not the case.

On the otherhand, there are customers who spend the time to research and shop. Honestly, I think it is a luck thing also. You being a customer... you come to our store, and you get someone in retail, versus someone in my Dept. and you will have two completely different experiences.

I like to think of myself as one of the most honest in my craft. Stop laughing. But, I feel like it should be as simple as saying this is what I can offer, and if it makes sense and you agree, we proceed. And if not, we don't. No hard feelings. Thanks!

You are cool,
Now,trade in whatever you are driving and get a 1.. then you can say My name is Justin... and I am an addict.:headbang:

Thanks and welcome. Just remember though....I harbor hard feelings and keep them, the way I will keep the "one" (just kidding).
Appreciate 0