Xin1120
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i Coupé

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
Alright, first I would like to tell the 1addicts.com forum that I have been an Advantage BMW customer, and I was incredibly impressed with their service department. :thumbup: Advantage is located in the heart of downtown Houston and couldn't be more convienent to those working downtown.

Alan, was my service rep and he was fantastic, friendly, and always kept me in the loop with what was going on with my ride (2004 E46 330Ci). Plus, the service department is impecably clean, and each car receives a hand wash prior to being returned to the customer.

Justin, also failed to mention that Advantage is one of the largest BMW dealerships in Houston, TX and as such is able to get bulk discounts form BMW when they order lots of vehicles from BMW. Justin, please correct me if I'm wrong but because Advantage and Clear Lake are sister dealerships are they eligible for deeper discounts from BMW NA? If so, wouldn't a smart person opt for the biggest dealership (or multi-dealership network) who gets the lowest costs, so that they could get a better discount?

I recently returned home to Canada, but I would have bought from them in a heartbeat had I stayed in Houston. BMW Gallery in Calgary has plenty of room for improvement
I don't know much about their service department but I was not impressed with their sales. I had done some research on the 135i and went to their dealership in downtown Houston to see what kind of deal I could get. I was basically told to stop wasting my time because they will never go off of MSRP. They were not willing to listen at all so I went to BMW West where I got a great deal.
Appreciate 0