View Single Post
      05-27-2008, 07:40 AM   #139
mgoblue135
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsherri View Post
I think so too. Now that we have a pretty healthy list going, I suggest that we set up a dinner one night in Royal Oak or somewhere in the vicinity and then plan to head out to Woodward for some car watching for the evening. We can line 'em up at the old Bombay building if we get out there early enough...

I personally have the following Saturdays open this Summer (I'm not posting earlier than the 28th because I'm not sure when my car will be available and how many others could be available on that short of notice):
  • June 28th
  • July 12th
  • August 2nd
  • August 9th
  • August 23rd
I'm actually open on August 16th as well; however, that's the weekend of the Woodward Dream Cruise and am not about to even attempt at meeting up down there since things will be INSANE.

For anyone else looking, please feel free to state when you think this would be good. If a weekend is bad for you, let us know. I'm not opposed to pushing this out to later in August if it means getting more cars together.

Also, I know a few of you have already had your cars on a dyno and to be quite honest, all of the 135s out there will make pretty close #s to Clayton's car on these rollers; however, if you want me to get in contact with Jan @ Speed Industry to set up a Dyno Day for us I know he'll cut a great deal for 3 pulls each. As for 128s, I have yet to see any #s so if enough are interested, this would be a good chance to see what your car could do, Lili.

I don't have a problem organizing an all day event, provided there's enough interest... :roundel:
I can do June 28th or August 2nd. Where are we thinking for a meet?