View Single Post
      10-08-2007, 07:08 PM   #17
m3ish
Rep
Drives:

Not sure if this is the company you were referring to or not, but Palo Uber has a dual exhaust and valance for the MCS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krassanova View Post
You don't neccesarily need a whole new bumper. There was a company in the UK that mainly specialized in motorcycle exhausts and parts that did a dual exhaust for the MINI Cooper S. Stock, the MCS has dual tips going out the center rear, but this company created their dual exhaust system to go out at the left and right rear instead of the center rear stock location.

They included a replacement black cladding piece that was molded specifically for their exhaust, so all you had to do was pop out the old cladding and put on the new. I've been trying to find the company on Google for a little while, but I gave up. Anyway...the 1er has cladding too, so there is no reason a good tuner could not do the same thing that this UK tuner did for the MINI.

I'm sure many people would buy it too...I think the car would look way better with tips on both sides of the rear bumper...a little more performance and an aggressive sound never hurt anyone either. Well, not anyone I really care about.
Appreciate 0