02-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #9
Motorsports_3
E30 Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135, 1988 325

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135i_TT View Post
Mmm they look verry sporty! They match the 1er great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeak View Post
mmmm i like the red lugs...
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolved View Post
Are the fronts stretched? How's the ride? Has to be rough I would think, you have almost no sidewall.

Looks good but for me they seem a little too big for the car. What size are they?
No they arent streched, it is just the way Falkens are designed. They have round sidewalls. The rears are mildly streched though.
The side wall on the stock front tires are 3.4 inches, mine are 3.2 so it is not that big of a deal.
It drives like stock to me, becase the sidewalls are a tad smaller but I no longer have runflats so it kind of evens out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict...Nah Im A Junkie! View Post
rub-a-dub-dub???
lol, not really though. I have prepped for that. Now it only rubs when I hit a hard bump with 2-3 in the car including me. It hardly ever rubs, and it is quick when it does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJP135i View Post
Are they 19s?

It looks Sick! Very Nice... and glad to see on AW as I am thinking of going with a similar set in 18s for mine for a second set.... this is helping my decision making....
Yes sir. 19x8.5 et43 and 19x9.5 et45.

I am glad I could be of help
Quote:
Originally Posted by achtungE30 View Post
Very jealous (if these are the same wheels I saw for sale on the forum) I thought to myself these would look awesome on an aw 1er. They look perfect! You don't even need to adjust ride height.
Thanks. I had them for sale for a while, but opted not to in the last minute. I threw TPMS sensors on them and called it a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoominrex View Post
looks great!
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmtoes View Post
I like the looks of those wheels. What colour are they? They aren't brilliant silver but they aren't quite anthracite either.
I am not sure as I bought them preowned and they are discontinued, but they look to be in the middle between silver and gunmetal. Almost silver grey if that helps.