View Single Post
      09-07-2010, 10:12 PM   #40
N55_BBM
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thez99 View Post
Oh hell no, please dont use their detailing business. The regular touchless carwash they use everytime u go in for service does an ok job at just washing, but I would never trust any dealership to do a full job, specially wouldnt pay that much.

Im tellin ya, email that guy who's like i sent you, the Attn-2-detail guy. I sent him an email sayin I wanted to get my car to him soon as well, unfortunately, the damn sponge I thought id give a try instead of my mf mitt, turns out that the sponge left LOADS of micro scratches all over my car when I washed her last sunday. Not noticeable unless u get up close and use a UV light or in the sun, but theyre there and its from the damn sponge...Trust me, if you're washing the car like I do, even with foam, etc. lil bits of grit can still scratch the fuck outta the car, like it did mine, the MF mitt will not since any lil bits of shit it lifts away inside the pile. So now I need to get my car to him and have him do a machine polish, etc. and general prep for winter like i was going to do, just a little later. But hopefully that should get rid of the shit i did to it, car looks great, just in the sun at an angle u can still tell theyre there.
i did talk to him, but he charges exactly the same thing. think he's a better bet then?

and is to all of you out there.. do dealerships usually suck when it comes to detailing?
Appreciate 0