View Single Post
      09-23-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
dh58
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

135i Titanium "OCD" Detail

When I got my 135i I wanted to do the best for it. So I began researching the right products, the right methods to keep my car looking the best. After hours and hours of research I had a ton of products but couldn't get myself to implement it all. So I hired someone to do it. After alot of research I found OCDonline who I thought would do it with the attention to detail and level of perfection like Autolavish (135i post) and DetailersDomain (135i post and 128i post).

Leading upto the day I was getting my car done by Lionel, I had my car serviced by BMW the day before. And they cleaned it. Now I thought that was really good but as you'll see from the pics, that's nothing! So this is the job Lionel did ONTOP of the job BMW did. (Note I told BMW to NOT clean my car, and they begun cleaning it then stopped. So they did the wheels, windows, bonnet and part of the boot. They didn't do too much of the sides.)

Summary
Overall i'm really happy with it. Lionel spent 12+!! hours on my car. His attention to detail is amazing. As I said the only issue I had was with the product that he used on my dash, it made it oily. In his credit when I spoke to him he said that he would try something else next time, maybe 1z einszett which would give it a matt finish instead. If it wasn't for that I would've rated my job 10/10!! Am so happy to have my car cleaned and nice like it was when I bought it. Here is his site www.ocdonline.com.au

BEFORE

Note the grime on the side skirt.

AFTER

Boot Before

Boot after BMW cleaned it. When filling up my car, I hate seeing how dirty this area is.

Boot After

Wheels Before

Wheels after BMW cleaned them. They were bad before, caked with brake dust.

Wheels After

The small specs are because the brake dust ate away at the rim

Engine Before

Engine After

Exhaust Before

Exhaust After

Side Before

Side After

Interior Before

Again notice that this has been vacuumed just the day before by BMW. Even though it was the freebie, still there is bits of dirt around.

Interior After

I actually didn't like the dashboard cleaner he used. I brought it up with him and he said that some people prefer a matte look so next time he would use that instead.

Last edited by dh58; 09-23-2011 at 12:24 AM..
Appreciate 0