11-27-2012, 04:23 AM   #19
MuNkY6913
The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
I haven't yet done anymore in the cabin. Bought a couple hundred dollar beater car so I'm putting time and money into that at the moment so I can get the 1er in the garage as soon as possible an out of the winter weather. Your right I was real lucky with having that friend. He had the small iron tips that really helped. Once I get more LEDs ill take alot of pics and maybe a video on how we did the LEDs. Got really excited and nervous doing the cluster so I forgot to take pictures most of the time. I managed to remember to snap a few as everything went back together. I have a bunch of the white LEDs, I was thinking of doing it in white at first but I'm glad I went with the blue. I think the white would look awesome in your alpine white. I'll keep this updated as I do more. Hopefully within the next few weeks.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0