View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 03:05 AM   #35
SteveAZ
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
For those knocking flow on the right side, have you ever seen a system like this in operation? My Inside Performance setup, which looks a lot like this in how it works, has damned near even flow on both sides. During warmup on cold mornings I cannot tell the difference, and I've had friends behind me say both sides dump out enough exhaust to make it look even. Both sides have even popped out flames after a long acceleraration pull. All four pipes look the same inside as well (soot), after a year of having the exhaust neither side has a different color. I was skeptical at first when I bought my exhaust, but after having it for a year and seeing it in action, I personally can't tell any difference in flow from left to right.
I can see where this one would be affective at at least providing equal flow. If there isn't any resistance on the output side of that muffler, it shouldn't affect the input side of the muffler and both should flow evenly.

However, there is obviously no performance gain here, and not only that....it looks retarded. Add to that the fact that you can see the exhaust pipes through that rear diffuser....not a chance...makes it look like a ricer built at Pep Boys!

FTR, I think Stohlen's points are valid...it's an observation and his opinion, just as this is mine. Just because it's not what you want to hear and want validation doesn't make him an idiot....

Flame on....
2013 F10--JB4/BM3
2015 F82--Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP & PI--PS2 Turbos-- JB4/BM3-FBO
Appreciate 0