United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

FS: Split Second Turbo Tuner (SSTT) $250 shipped for 135i / 335i / 535i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is a 1 month old Split Second Turbo Tuner. I am selling it because I received a different chip for my birthday.

The unit is in mint condition, guaranteed to work. Plug and play in 10 minutes in the 135i / 335i / 535i / X6 3.5. This works with any N54 engine, be it coupe, sedan, convertible, XI model, Manual Transmission, Auto transmission, ect.

This is the safest, cheapest, and easiest way to gain 40 rwhp and 50 rwtrq. This quickly plugs into the cars TMAP sensor. It does not cause any codes or any problems AT ALL, and it invisible to a dealer scan...

Price is $250 shipped, I can take paypal or money order.
Or cash if you're in the NYC area. PM me...

Here is the description from the company...
"The Turbo Tuner is a plug-and-play solution that significantly enhances performance. Typical gains are 40 horsepower and 50 ft-lbs of torque. It is designed to be an easy-to-use solution that end users can install themselves.
The Turbo Tuner can be installed or uninstalled in seconds. It does not cause any trouble codes and its operation does not leave any trace that it was ever there. The Turbo Tuner is not an ECU re-flash solution. It is an embedded control solution that works seamlessly with the stock ECU. The turbo tuner provides real performance gains while it preserves the smooth and refined character of the car.
"

Appreciate 0