12-08-2014, 07:02 AM   #10
MuNkY6913
The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Talk to your sa at the dealership. Mine were pretty cool about me modding the car. I haven't sourced the fiberglass yet. I was hoping I'd find an easy way to just make a mold and some kind of plastic. Haven't looked into any further yet but I'm hoping I can get it sorted before winter is over. Jb4 takes over the fuel and oil temp gauge when you go past 50% throttle. Really cool features. If you plan on nodding down the road you should just jump in with that. Its going to cost more up front but you won't have pods or anything. But when you do decide to get into more power mods it's there, waiting. I see them pop up on here in the for sale section. Might be able to get a decent deal. If you need any help just let me know. Couple buddy's on here up my way would be willing to help with install.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0