The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_i35 View Post
Thanks my man, def appreciate that and the research. State College isnt to far, ive been plenty of time. Beaver Stadium is a fun place. Might be worth a drive soon. I was looking to reach out to the dealer as you mentioned but im in a kind of dilemma also. I just realized i can extend my warranty covering all maintenance and extended Factory warranty for 2 more years/50k costing me $1600.00. that was the money for my suspension

as far as the JB4 and tuning/modding the car its def the better long term solution, but for the life of me im leaning toward one of these PLX gauges. Ill have a decision here in the next couple weeks as well. Making the mold would be tough. i reached out to a plastic company also and they said no matter what you have to buy the mold and bulk molds or else its not worth it for them.

I just looked at the forsale add yesterday.
If you want to see anything in person we'll be more than happy to show you, if you want to make the trip. We all keep ours garaged for the winter. We all have different exhausts and intakes,etc. I'd still reach out to the dealer. Find out where they stand. Even with the gauges.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0