View Single Post
      07-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
adrian@vishnu
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

Thumbs up Vishnu Procede 2011 Price Reductions

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself here as effectively Vishnu Australia. I have been working with Vishnu for many years as I am involved with the development of the product, but just recently I have decided to get some stock of the product and support the local Australian market with the product. As such, I have alot of product knowledge for support, and I can get you a product to your door in Australia very quickly. I can preload units with latest firmware and maps for your setup, and if in Sydney, I can also install for free.

Prices are pretty much the same as Vishnu America, but you save alot of delivery cost, and alot of waiting time. So currently the price is $1500 (inc GST) + delivery (this is based on AU$ of 0.80).

UPDATE - For December only - $1250 inc GST including install by Andrew@SouthernBM in Melbourne or myself in Sydney, or free delivery to anywhere else in Australia.

UPDATE 2-

Happy New Years (2011)!!

Just a quick note that I will be offering reduced prices starting today. There is a reduction in the price of the N54 tune, and an introductory price for the N55. As always, my price includes GST and either the install or postage. Many people can testify to the support I offer around the clock as required.

Oh, one other thing. In the USA a lower price enthusiast version is available. I have decided at this time to not offer this low cost version. This may change in future, but for the time being, it is too much overhead for me to manage the handling of unlock codes etc. So at this stage, I will only be selling the Professional full featured versions. I could be convinced otherwise if the demand is there, but most of my customer base I have spoken to have not been interested in losing capability/features to save a couple hundred $$.

So now to the pricing:

* N54 Professional version - Reduced from $1250 to $1150 (inc GST)
* N55 Professional version - Introductory price of $1050 (inc GST)

Update 3-

Due to the Australian dollar finding some traction and sitting above the USD for some time, I have decided to reduce the price of both N54 and N55 Procede. The Introductory price for the N55 is now over, and N54 and N55 are now the same price, but the good news is that they are both the same price as the old introductory price for N55. I am also adding the meth kit pricing:

* N54 Procede Professional version - $1050 inc GST and delivery OR install.
* N55 Procede Professional version - $1050 inc GST and delivery OR install.
* PWM Meth Kit (requires charge pipe) - $900 inc GST and delivery.
* Vishnu Charge Pipe (for meth kit) - $375 inc GST and delivery.
* Dual Cone Intake - $175 inc GST and delivery.

Please note that the PWM meth kit requires a Procede to drive it. It cannot be used with other tunes (or stock with no tune). Also note that the meth kit requires an aftermarket charge pipe. The Vishnu charge pipe is manufactured with all the fittings for the meth kit and is the recommended charge pipe, but you can get it to work with other chargepipes that have 2 meth jet bungs.

Also, I have dealers who can supply and fit in all major east coast capital cities. So you can get your Procede installed and dynoed (as well as installation of other parts) from respected BMW workshops in major cities in Australia. Open to interested dealers in other capital cities.

Finally, I have a taste test offer. You are welcome to try the Procede for up to 1 week free of obligation to purchase if you are genuinely shopping for a tune. This is currently offered by Andrew@southernBM in Melbourne and myself in Sydney.

Cheers,

Adrian

Last edited by adrian@vishnu; 08-22-2011 at 08:13 PM..
Appreciate 0