Drives: 2008 AW 135i

[NC] 08 AW/Taupe 135i M Sport 29k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,000.00

Item Interest
***Update 5/20/13****
New price, details updated

Guys I am testing the waters on my 135i. It's cherry and I feel awful daily driving it and taking the risk of parking it in a deck at my new job. Here are the details:

2008 135i Alpine White manual with Taupe Leatherette interior. 32,200 miles. The car is perfect with low miles. I am the second owner and the first didn't daily it. It has always been garaged. Just had the battery cable recall done as well as an oil changed, brake fluid bleed, and cabin air filter change.

Mods include:
-Burger Dual Cone Intake
-JB4 with USB cord
-M3 front sway
-M3 control arms
-Golf-t mod
-Enlarged clutch delay valve (really helps)
-Upgraded rear LCI lights

Also has the BMW 6 year extended maintenance plan that covers oil, wipers, brakes, brake fluid, etc. Both the previous owner and I have changed the oil at much more regular intervals than the 15,000 allowed by BMW, more like 3-5000. I have a spread sheet with the mileage and type of oil used for every change. I have all of the books, stuff sent from BMW, even the window sticker. I'll get more pics as well.

The stock rear runflats were ditched for a set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 255 (+1) and have maybe 2500 miles on them. The fronts are due for a change and I'll leave it up to the buyer if they want $500 off or the new tires on the front.

There are very few rock chips on the front (maybe 2-3), especially for an 08. There is one small place on the bumper where the previous owner's girlfriend pulled a bag out of the trunk and nicked the paint. He filled it in and it's not very big. The only other flaw is one of the rear wheels has some curb rash on it.

Stock intake, sway, and control arms are included as well. You will not be disappointed in this car I promise!

1965 Mustang Fastback

Last edited by Crackerballer; 05-20-2013 at 09:32 PM..
Appreciate 0