View Single Post
      04-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #4
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Heading out this evening to spend a leisurely evening in Houston before hitting the dealer tomorrow. One last hurrah in my A3. It is a pretty fun car to drive with the modifications I have made. It has been enough to surprise more than a few stock 135i and 335i owners (among others). It's all OEM+ modded, so most can't tell there's more than meets the eye when they see it. I don't have nearly as grand of modding plans for this car as I did my A3 (mostly because with a turbo and a 6 cyl. there's no real need). My mods, by comparison to other Audi FSI and TFSI engines, were "cheap" to get the HP I wanted out of it. The 135i I plan to purchase will get a Cobb Stage 1+ package, a LSD, ditch the run-flats, and maybe a wheel swap much later on. That's it. I just plan to enjoy it after that.

I, officially, have two options (got the pics of the Silver one back from Advantage in Clear Lake). Still shooting for the white one as the silver lacks heated seats (which I VERY much like to have), aluminum trim (has wood trim, but seat color is not a deal breaker by any means), and the HK option (not nearly as important to me as I believe stock Premium sound with a sub added would be sufficient for me). Mostly going to use the lower price and only slightly higher mileage of the silver one for leverage in negotiations for the white one. Both are CPO cars.
Appreciate 0