02-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #13
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMH View Post
The shop said they were going to toss them, I asked them if I could keep them, never heard anything else.
As artemis indicated, the wheels were paid for by the insurer, and therefore they belong to the insurance company. So the question about taking them should be asked of the insurer, not the shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMH View Post
I would sell them for little to nothing to a local forum member but for you good sir, your money is no good here.

Seriously though... I embellished your story (since you really provided ZERO details that would motivate a buyer to make an offer on your wheels... - as evidence.. the CRICKETS in here for a week after your first two posts) and this thread actually has a life now.... I think you will live. Glad your car was repaired well, however you you didnt get the proper ok the wheels.

Seriously though.. make a serious attempt at an ad next time. thanks for sharing the ACTUAL details now that an my " Ahole manevuer" got a little details from you.

The fact that I'm not local.... and my " money is not good" .... I am * utterly* crushed!

my offer still stands though! Oh... and you should actually post a PRICE for something if you intend to sell, and you also should find the for./sale forum as well. ;-)

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 02-27-2013 at 09:45 AM..
Appreciate 0