View Single Post
      11-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
TreDirtyFive
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

FS: VMR Gunmetal VB3 ( CSL ) Staggered (UPDATED)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
*****SOLD*****

Thanks for looking guys.

UPDATE:

After opening up the bags these were in I realized they are in worse shape that I had previously thought. Each wheel has some sort of scratch, curbage or ding. I gave a call to my local wheel repair king, Son Tran (who comes to you and fixes pretty much all the rides in LA) and he has pledged to give the buyer a steal of a deal to repair it all but that will be at your discretion if you decide to purchase. Some curbage is more severe but he has seen it and said it's all easily fixable. Outside of that they are straight, rotated, and no bends of any kind. I'm willing to knock off 75 dollars off of the already low price with tires (rears are almost brand new) Don't forget it comes with the OEM "M" badges which cost me over 6 bucks a piece for each tire.

For those who have hit me and thought about buying may change your mind so I understand. cheers.

Here are pics with damage and tread...these are in succession of each wheel.

ORIGINAL POST:
Hi guys...These 18" Staggered VMR VB3's (CSL) Gunmetal wheels spec'd at: 18"x8.5" +40 FRONTS, 18"x9.5" +45 REARS. NO TPMS included but can be swapped from your stockers easily. They are wrapped in Continental DWS tires with plenty of tread left. There are some small nicks and subtle curbage areas but nothing Son Tran couldn't fix in a jiffy.

I'm looking for local pickup in Los Angeles and (UPDATED PRICE) $625.00 FIRM (No low ballers please) Thanks for looking!

PICS ON THE CAR:

Last edited by TreDirtyFive; 12-03-2012 at 07:12 PM..
Appreciate 0