View Single Post
      10-17-2012, 04:26 AM   #1
ChrisBuer
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

My DMS 1M reviewed in BMW Car Mag!

Back in August I was contacted by a car photographer and reviewer to ask if I would be happy for my 1M to feature in BMW Car magazine. Of course I accepted we met up on the 28th August to carry out the shoot.

Fast forward to this morning, when I wandered into WHSmith to see the November issue of the magazine on the shelves and my little 1M on the front cover

I’m not going to spoil the article for anyone who wants to read it, but some stand-out quotes really made me smile:

“What’s not is doubt is the way this DMS-tuned 1M goes down the road; “fast” seems an inadequate way to describe a car that would take on a Ferrari 360 (or just about any other Noughties performance car you care to mention) in a straight line”.

“…where the performance of the standard 1M ebbs away into merely impressive, this DMS tuned car continues gathering speed unabated”.

“It’s fourth gear though that really nails this car’s performance to the board under the title “supercar” though with simply no let-up in urge..”

“It’s one of the finest 1M’s we’ve seen yet”.

Below are some photos from the shoot, which came out really well (thanks to Steve Hall the reviewer and photographer!).

Many thanks to Steve and BMW Car magazine for the feature
Appreciate 0