United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

2010 135i for sale - Custom Alufelgen + TC Kline DA + Vorshlag

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2010 BMW 135i. The only reason that I am selling is because I have a deposit down on a 2011 BMW 1M. I love this car as I am sure the new owner will. I ordered this from BMW back in 2010 spec'd out the following way- Alpine White, coral red boston leather interior (with black accents), glacier silver aluminum trim, 6 speed manual transmission, M Sport package The car comes with shadowline trim, heated seats, USB connectivity, sunroof, and power everything. It is sitting on TC Kline double adjustable coilovers which retail for $2550, as well as Vorshlag camber plates which retail for around $400. These are just about the top of the line setup for the 1 series suspension this side of $5k. The wheels are 18" x 8"F/9"R Alufelgen CS7's that I had custom finished in "matte textured gunmetal". These are the only set like this in existence and must be seen in person. The car has always been garaged and never raced. It comes with the dealer installed 3M clear film on the front end which has kept it looking great.

Car has 22,xxx miles on it and is in pristine condition inside and out. I am asking $34,000 firm.

Thanks,
Matt

Attached Images

Last edited by SloPoke; 09-15-2011 at 02:12 PM..
Appreciate 0