11-05-2005, 08:50 AM   #14
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5d 421,000kms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ase2dais
Great Write-Up JC, no! no! you didnt upset me at all, but confirmed my decision, for I have a 325i too with steptronic.

When I was test driving cars at the dealership, it was late and the choices were very few, plus the Sept 1 price increase was only 2 days away, so ordering and 2 month wait was out of the question.

But, I ask if they have same car I choose with Xenon.
Sales said " NAH! you dont need it. Do you drive in country roads? "

I ask sales if they have same car I choose with SP.
Sales said " NAH! but we have one, fully loaded! 40k"

I ask if they have same car I choose with leather beige interior.
Sales said " NAH! its at the port, do you want to pay Sept 1 prices"

I ask if they have same car I choose in Mystic Blue.
Sales said " NAH! Graphite is the best color by far"

I went ahead a decided to get it, since I just sold my E320 the previous day, and hell if I will drive my daughters puttputt for two months while waiting for a car. I gave the deposit and said " I'll pick it up tomorrow"."Here! wait got something for you" he said while he handed me BMW valve caps.

Tomorrow came, and salesguy Ives was worried and called me, "Hey! Guy! are you going to make it, we're about ready to close. Do you want me to just deliver it to you? tonight or tomorrow?". "Im on my way, slight traffic on the bridge" I said.

I arrived, car was ready, looked it over and signed the papers. Sales knew want i needed, he handed me 2 nice BMW key rings, didnt mention and sell me junk insurance, and got me close to invoice. Told me we'll give chrome pipes next week, surprised for, I didnt asked, and later was asked which mats do i want, Carpet or rubber.

"CONGRATULATIONS"
3 months and 3,000 miles later that saleguy, that help me choose, was right.
Since, the car I choose is just the right car I will ever need.
Its Quick! It has B*LLS! Its not bad on gas! and most important its a 325i, a BMW class! Ives@PASSPORTBMW

Wow....and now you're a confirmed customer for life!!!

Appreciate 0