Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Rear seat fold?

Wtf. Ok some of you may remember the funny story about how i was able to lock my girlfriend in the car without her being able to get out.

This was mainly because there is no fold button inside the cabin for the rear seats. Nothing i can find (manual, visual inspection) allows me to fold the rear seats from inside the cabin.

My point is that "WTF". The emergency unlock lever in the boot is oviously there for people locked in the car. They are meant to get into the boot and get themselves out using that lever. But that means they have to be able to fold the rear seats down from inside the cabin!

So, has BMW put that emergency lever in there for people who get dumped in the boot by the local mafioso? Or is it just a complete and utter fucking waste of time to have that latch there, considering i can't get into the boot by folding the rear seats when inside the cabin!?

I may just be completely stupid, but i can't find any way to get into the boot from the cabin, rendering the emergency boot release completely and utterly defunct.

Last edited by Taymaishu; 06-14-2010 at 11:31 PM..
Appreciate 0