View Single Post
      03-28-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
R99
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2016 330d F31 Touring

BIG PART OUT - Lots of 1 series parts up for grabs!

Folks, its looking like I will be ordering a brand new Cooper S either tomorrow or Friday.

With that in mind, the car will be going in part-ex and I am loathe to let it go back to the stealers will all its nice fancy parts!

So the following is NOW up for sale having being removed:

Bilstein B12 kit - bought new and covered 10k miles use - this is the older version with H&R springs instead of Eibach, but the same lowering ability - £300 plus £25 postage

135i 2 pot rear brakes, brand new - callipers only - £150 plus £17 postage

Alpine audio upgrade with FAR superior LOGIC 7 mids - Small indent on one of the tweeters, but this doesn't affect the usage of the system in anyway - complete kit (amp, wiring loom, 2 x L7 mids and 2 x Alpine tweeters) £170.

Logic 7 Subwoofers / Central Bass Drivers - complete with the larger that stock enclosures too, which drop straight in, but give a much deeper bass note - £250 delivered

Alcantara trimmed door handles - £50 delivered

CREE LED Angel Eye bulbs - £35 delivered

E81 / E82 Electric Folding Mirror Switch - £70 delivered, these retail at well over £100 from the dealers - needed to retrofit folding electric mirrors to your car

The following items would need a buyer who could COMPETENTLY swap the items over at my location in Newcastle and I would need excellent condition M Sport items in exchange, which is reflected in the price!

BRAND NEW BMWP steering wheel alcantara trim - £30

BMWP handbrake and alcantara gaiter - some wear to match 12k miles use - £30

BMWP gearknob and alcantara gaiter - some wear to match 12k miles use - £30

LCI Spec 1M xenon lights - LCI xenons needed in exchange - £200

All items are located in Newcastle upon Tyne and payment will either be cash on collection or PayPal gift.

If the buyer wants the peace of mind of a regular PayPal payment, that is fine by me - but I ask that you cover the fees.
Appreciate 0