View Single Post
      08-28-2015, 06:12 PM   #163
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
I usually end up going to the Welt about once every month. Sometimes more often sometimes less. I've been twice this month... so I am not sure when my next visit will be. My buddies joke around that the BMW Welt is my 2nd home.

Which model MINI Cooper do you want? I have some friend's who work for BMW. Maybe I can order you one.

Dackel
Thank you I have every single 1:43 there has ever been released from BMW and Minichamps, it would just be nice to see some photos of them in the shop display's as I am unlikley to travel over from the UK.

swagon mentioned these models that are due next year.

1:18 "BMW Classic Collection"

BMW 2016 celebrates its 100th anniversary and plans to produce a series of 5 different classic cars in scale 1/18.

BMW 3.0 CSL 1971
BMW 328 1937
BMW 507 1955
BMW M1 1978
BMW Z8 1999

I emailed the shop to see if they would let me know the BMW part numbers in advance but they brushed me of, I don't seem to be able to get a foot in the door when it comes to the BMW Lifestyle website either.

It may help to know the BMW part numbers before hand before they are released although the way BMW sold the Jeff Koons Art Car makes me think the rest of us in the World outside Germany may not get these models even if we do pre order them.

If your friend's who work for BMW could give you the part numbers it would help a hell of a lot, I can also keep the info to my self and swagon hush hush

Last edited by Diamondblackcars; 08-28-2015 at 06:30 PM..
Appreciate 0