Thread: No 128i Love :(
View Single Post
      07-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #140
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Hmm I hear popping sounds out of my exhaust ! Only thing now is how to record it?

Its mostly if I keep it in first gear, accelerate, and let it decelerate naturally in first gear. It kinda decelerates so fast that it produces a nice pop. That, or the summer heat is going to my head ^_^. It does it in other gears as well.

I don't think I've recorded the sound of my injen intake + exhaust before from a standstill. I normally drive my car from home to school. If I did it at home, my neighbors would probably complain. Maybe I will go find a nice parking lot somewhere

This question might sound stupid, but have you guys ever wondered what your exhaust REALLY sounds like?

Of course, I know what my exhaust sounds like because I drive my car everyday, but that is from the inside or even with the windows down! My dad drove our family in my car the other day, and I got to sit in the back seat. The exhaust sounded different as I guess I am closer to it.

It got me wondering what my car sounds like to cars besides or behind me everyday when I drive. Hopefully they like it and don't find it annoying xD