MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi TTRS, M Coupe, 1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar design View Post
Very nice!!!!!!!!
Andrew, thanks to your great downpipes and oil catch can, both recommended products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian@EWS View Post
hmm... baller! CF front lips, hood, trunk and diffuser would shed off a bit of weight and finish it up nicely
Brian, the iCarbon stuff looks great, I'm thinking on the diffuser and front lip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlin View Post
Adrian was pretty much on the money with a prediction of 295 - 300kw ATW.
Orlin, yes it seems like Adrian has the experience to know! The PROcede V4.29 certainly produces the results as my independent results show. The best power improvement and certainly the best value for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e4r View Post
Yeah, from what I hear there is more in it as well
Benny well you never know, I wonder if swapping from a large single nozzle to two smaller nozzles will make a difference? Same with unleaded race fuel, it can make more power if you can take advantage of timing. The results will show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmj73 View Post
epic journal, will be great to see 300 killer wasps!!!!
Thanks for the kind words, it remains to be seen if the car can crack 300 rwkw barrier. To be honest it's already making more power thank it needs to be a pretty decent daily driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMc View Post
Wow!
Any idea how the driveline handles this kind of load, particularly at the strip?
Tim, thanks! Driveline endurance remains to be seen, but BMW usually has pretty stout engineering. In my experience drag strips are tough on driveline and I don't want to break my daily driver. I've got a street/strip car for that kinda tomfoolery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woosh View Post
^Just don't launch hard?

Kenny, high five! You're yet again setting a good benchmark for the enthusiast community.

Now... did I hear you say you're going to take some videos for us?
Well hey thanks, but the 1 series community has been behind the mods I've made to my 135, without this online community I wouldn't have known the first step to take, or the options I had to choose from at any step.

Big thanks to everyone here who makes it fun to own a 1 series and play with your car.

I'd love to make some fun videos in my 135 when I get the opportunity and time.

Check out the 1Addicts Drag Racing Standings and Drag Racing 101.
Appreciate 0