View Single Post
      02-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #59
davemohan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtailpipes View Post
hahaha! If you didn't do it, I would have! It's just the "your" that bothers me (I forgive capitalization), but if you're going to comment on spelling and grammar, you have to at least get it right yourself. That's just CYA!
Yeah, I learned that you have to ignore internet illiteracy a long time ago. If not, you will drive yourself crazy, waste bandwidth with all the "your stoopid" responses, and set yourself up for others pointing out your foibles. But once in a while I just can't help it.

There is some excellent info in this thread from J Tyler and others, as well as the usual intermittent drivel. The video demonstrating heel-toe at the "feet level" is great! So is the photo showing a technique for a floor-hinged pedal. And the MSPaint graphic proves a picture is worth a thousand words. (100?)

I have been struggling with heel and toe on and off for years. Just can't seem to get it to the muscle memory point, and without that it becomes a distraction just when you need it the least. But I'm still working on it and this helps! Thanks to all!

Last edited by davemohan; 02-19-2009 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: heal-toe is for podiatrists!
Appreciate 0