View Single Post
      03-29-2010, 07:38 PM   #108
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Hi Guys,

So today I changed my oil and thought it would be a good time to also do the "delete CDV". I bought an extra CDV (part # 21526764872, see above pics!) and just punched out the restrictor inside of the valve.

So my question IS.... How does the small end of the CDV release from the hydraulic line going TO the clutch slave. The must be some sort of clip - like the one ON the CDV itself. But fpr the life of me I can not see how the CDV releases from the line. The metal bracket just has a rubber grommet. And then its just this POS plastic bushing. I do not see a metal tab or clip? I looked like IF I mess with it too much that plastic fitting will break! HELP!

thanks for your advice.

David

PS: The bleed nipple IS an 11mm. I used an offset box ring wrench, that seems to fit best up in there. I did not open the bleed. I was merely "testing" which one of my German wrenches fit up in that crammed space! The one I would suggest people buy is in the middle of the three wrenches in my photos. Kind of an S-shapped, when flipped sideways.
Appreciate 0