02-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #15
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMH View Post
I've had pm's and I'm not looking for local because I'm lazy, I want whoever buys them to be happy and if they get them and repair is more then expected I want them to be able to return them to me without significant shipping expense thus local, it simplifies all of those potential problems when selling a damaged product. I am in no rush to sell them, I don't mind them beautifying my storage unit lol and this is also an item far more likely to move in the m3 section as there's 88 m3 owners as a potential buyer or so to every 1 1M owner/buyer.

Try not to jump to conclusions, I have zero interest in scamming anybody, far from it. The assertion that I brought my bs here instead of Craigslist is alarming as well, I wouldn't bring anything to the forum I didn't feel good about, I recently sold a JB4 on here and locally, I have offered to install it free of charge to the buyer bc he seemed a nice high school kid and even with my very limited personal time, I love the forums and like to help those on here as I get significant help here.

I can't imagine you blaming me for my response nor saying I'd rather not sell to you after you accosted me, not to be spiteful but fool me once shame on you.... And I have to assume you'd be a difficult buyer of a damaged item.

Thanks for the bump.

I ain't mad at ya!

no, I'm not a picky buyer. I offered a quick and dirty, no questions asked, don't do anything but box them up, price that matches the condition they were presented in. I know what it costs to repair them, where to get them repaired properly, and I'm not afarid to use them once they are repairedm, and finally, I also know that there is a fair chance that one of them may NOT be repairable. The rear wheel MAY be repairable but honestly is a 50/50 proposition. If there is any twist in it, then it won't be able to be repaired. So.. the offer remains a take it and leave with them offer with no return.

you could clean them up, you could repair them and sell them, and in either case, could potentially make more money but it it would take at the least some time and or money. Or you can dump them as is ( to me. )
Appreciate 0