View Single Post
      02-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
jeremydgreat
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

I use the Apex wheels and am on 275's in front and 255's in back. With camber plates and KWv2's, the car is a traction beast!

Details:

Rear 275's: I did have to roll the fenders, and raise my coilovers a bit to get the clearance. With Dunlop Star spec 275's on Apex wheels, they will also rub on the inside BIG TIME. I gad to put 5mm spacers on the back to keep them from rubbing. If I hit a crazy knock-a-tooth-loose dip, I bet they are still rubbing a little on the inside. So... go 265's and save yourself the headache. There's a good chance you might still need to do a fender roll, but you can do a really minor one like I did. Not even noticeable from the outside.

Front 255's: Funny enough, these were easier to get fitted. I did have to do a light fender roll. No spacers needed.
135i // M-Sports Package // RR Oil Catch Can // Black Kidneys // iCarbon Hood // Alum Pedals // KW v2 Coilovers // Vorshlag Camber Plates // Hotchkis Sway Bar // Wheel Studs. Best mod ever? Tires. 255's in front, 275's in back.
Appreciate 0