View Single Post
      12-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #98
saferisk
Back in the BMW family
Australia
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

OMG, I cant believe I haven't seen this thread earlier! Completely awesome stuff, I wish I was in sydney so I could have a look!

Just slightly curious about the gain you've gotten from the exhaust? I've got a somewhat simlar set-up on my 335i performance wise but cant seem to match your numbers so I was wondering if something was going wrong with autotune as I've switched to V5.

Currently running:
AA intercooler
Stett Charge Pipe
Forge diverter valves
Catless downpipes (Standard piping with M3 muffler - partially gutted)
Procede + Meth
(wavetrac lsd if that makes any difference?)
20" rims (although they were lighter than my oem 18"!)

Just jumped onto the dyno dynamic today on shootout 6 mode and was only able to make 257.7rwkw which is actually less that what you made without meth!

Although admittedly I have a feeling that Meth isn't kicking in (I did switch on the meth using the key fob) or perhaps I haven't autotuned properly!? Given your success I was hoping you could share some insight? We've tried a 3-4 runs on the dyno to get autotune to do its thing (I was on map 4 {meth map}) as given its the xmas season I dont really want to do full throttle runs in 3rd on the street.

If any other have some input it'd also be very welcome as I'm somewhat confused now..........