View Single Post
      06-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #1
Mike@BPS
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

Thumbs up Hello 1 Addicts from Bimmer Performance Store

Hello to everyone, I am happy to announce that we have added some products for the 1 series to our online catalog, and we will be adding more as they become available. Founded in 2005 and based in Camarillo, CA, our focus is on providing excellent products and service. We are authorized dealers for many of the top brands, such as BBS Wheels, Bilstein, Borla exhausts, Brembo, Helene performance filters, KW variant coilover systems, Rogue Engineering, Superchips/Eurobahn, TireRack, UUC Motorwerks, Vorsteiner, and many more.

Check out our 1 series section here: http://store.bimmerperformancestore....21-Series.aspx, it will be growing and if there are any requests for product additions, don't hesitate to ask. :thumbup:

I hope to have a 135i of my own soon as a new project car(trading in the M3 when the warranty is up).

If at any time you have questions, feel free to contact me or Bob via PM, phone, email, or instant messenger.

Thanks to the owners/admins/mods for providing a great community environment for one of the most exciting new cars to come out of Munich in a while. :roundel:

Mike Ernst
BimmerPerformanceStore.com | mike@bimmerperformancestore.com
Appreciate 0