View Single Post
      09-28-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
Black Sheep
A Zip an a Double Cup
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Thumbs up HPF Exhaust GROUPBUY!!!!

I'm trying to gauge some interest for a possible group buy for HPF's exhaust. I understand that $1995 is a lot of money - so I want to purpose a group of people at a discounted price of $1500 for the first 10-15 buyers.

The exhaust systems still need to be produced so there will be some wait time but this should definitely speed up the process.

At this time I'm not expecting anyone to pay, I'd just like to get a list of people interested at the discounted price of $1500.

This will be for a resonated mid-pipe version of this exhaust.

The HPF stainless steel exhaust system is one of the highest flowing exhaust systems for the BMW 135i with a massive 3.5" piping and no mufflers. Not only will you pick up power, but your car will weight 40 lbs less than it did with the factory exhaust. This exhaust system bolts directly to the factory cats or aftermarket downpipes. This exhaust system is capable of flowing well over 800rwhp. It is made with 100% USA polished stainless steel with a dual titanium tip. Think running without a muffler sounds loud? Check out the video below and see for yourself.

A Staggering 40 lbs weight savings (OEM Exhaust = 75 lbs, HPF Exhaust = 35 lbs)
100% USA 304 Stainless Steel 3.5" Exhaust
3.5" Fully Adjustable Titanium Tips
Super strong stainless V-Band flanges For easy installation and adjustment along with leak free operation
Fully Polished
100% Mandrel Bends
Flex Section
Rubber Isolated Mounts
Minimal exhaust movement due to triangular mounting method
Aggressive Styling with Large 3.5" Tips
Exotic Exhaust Note

Here are some pictures and sound clips.

PTF Tuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Last edited by Black Sheep; 09-28-2011 at 10:28 AM..
Appreciate 0