Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsaxena
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY6913
adding cash on top would kind of defeat the purpose of this thread. BMS has DP's for a little over $300, brand new. so if someone said to me they had dp's they were trying to get rid of because it had to be back to stock, for whatever reason, and they want $300 for them. its a no brainer. go buy the brand new ones. if i needed a stock intake and stock dp's badly and someone offered me both for my aftermarket used dp's , and paid for shipping, i'd probably do it to save time. but then again, i'm part of that ever growing stupid thats out there.
I think you will be better off getting dps from bms. I have ar downpipes and they weren't 300. Remember you get what you pay for. I initially ordered some cheaper dps and the welds and the metal was awful so that is why I went the route I went. Just my two cents.
I really do want BMS ones. I have the jb4 and its awesome. I was kinda figuring they have to make some really good downpipes to go with everything else they have. Just wouldn't expect poor quality from them. I'm probably going to end up just keeping everything. Just started this to see if anyone would even do this. If someone did, all the better. If not, no big deal.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0