View Single Post
      06-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
willwin2day
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: all BMWs

You guys come up with a date, and I will make it happen. My initial thought would be for an arrival on a Friday afternoon at the Performance Center. )If everyone wanted factory tour...perhaps that could be worked out. If so, then you would arrive that morning for an early afternoon tour.) If you have never toured our factory...you and your spouse would love it. A nice dinner downtown Greenville. Depart early Saturday for an all day drive thru the mountains of North Carolina with our final destination being in Asheville. The best time of year will be the 3rd week of October. The changing of the colors of the foliage is perfect! The downside to this time of year is that everyone and his brother are also touring the NC mountains. So....with what I think this group wants...I thought is to avoid this place that time of year. I can promise you all of these roads are to die for! We can include the Tail of the Dragon...only because everyone knows about it; however, I have many more just as good. Let me know how I can help.

Donnie
Appreciate 0