01-21-2013, 02:14 AM   #3207
nasperated
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 e84 xDrive 23D

Garage List
Wanted... a few things...

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. Just traded a family Volvo XC60 D5 for a 2006 130i Sport, auto with the iDrive (and the BMW performance intake). I was originally looking to go back to an '06 E46 330Ci Sport coupe, which I had a few years ago, but there was something about this frumpy little black nugget that appealed to me!

Anyway, I've got darklines on the back (post-LCI but no LED's), and I'm stuck with 2005 Business Nav maps.

A few things I was wondering. If anyone has the following I'd be interested in chatting about price/trade etc.

Post LCI rear darklines (without LED), trade or sell, I want the standard post-LCI rears with the LED's (I understand I'll have to hook the LED's up to the number plate lights). Here are the rear lights I have now:

Wheels, keen to get the 261 18"ers, I've seen them in a charcoal powdercoat, but would prefer stock OEM.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a way to get a more recent business nav map CD/DVD for my iDrive (1st Gen) I'd be grateful. Prefer not to fork out $600 to the dealer for a CD!

Cheers, and I've enjoyed reading the posts so far. Just joined BMW Club too, looking forward to watching a few track days (then maybe joining in eventually).

Nick.

Last edited by nasperated; 01-21-2013 at 02:25 AM.. Reason: add pic
Appreciate 0