View Single Post
      07-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #63
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Ah, didn't know you had a 135is on order.

You should be fine as every manual has the stainless steel pedals. What's weird is some people have been getting the interior badge in different places on the right side above the glovebox. Most have on the black part just beneath the glacier aluminum trim, but a few of them have it ON the aluminum trim.

I do think the stainless steel pedals still look great on the DCT and really finish off the interior. The problem is, once you see stainless steel pedals on there and then go back and see pics of the normal black rubber ones, they look like turds in comparison. So, once you see them, there's no going back and you can't unsee them! I just think the stainless steel ones look EVEN better and more fitting on the manuals vs DCT, that's all.

Only took me going all lawyerly on them and showing them the press release, pictures of the configurator on the BMWUSA site showing them, and showing them ones at other dealers with them installed...I just didn't mention that obviously all of those were manuals. Only weird thing is I now have the normal pedals in a box and no clue what to do with those.
Appreciate 0