View Single Post
      06-21-2007, 05:35 PM   #15
larry lawless
excellence
Rep
Drives:

But like it was said before somewhere they could be testing something else thats one this car that has nothing to do with the normal coupe or convertible. The camo could be there just to take our attention off some other part of the car they are trying to test. Because when you think about it the first spy shot was of the cabrio and then we started seeing the coupe and the coupe started getting most of the shine and went through all of its undressing until now where there is just some make-up left on. Yeah and true there where some cabrio shots in the mix but it was almost all the time in a fat suit. Which leads me to believe there is something more going on with this car. And that fat suit is just a distraction! Think about it the cabrio was seen first running around the ring then came the video of it, then came coupe spy shots on the ring. But the shot of cabrio had to be the 128i, because in the pics you can tell it doesn't have the m front end or rear. But when the coupe was spotted it was the 135i with the m-pkg. So now we have these spy-shots of the cabrio which has to be 135i with the m-pkg and its still got that really fat, fat suit on, and there where a lot of people saying that there wouldn't be a 135i cabrio and definitely not one with the m-pkg because it would be way to expensive. But this is clearly that. So we gotta ask what is this car really doing on ring now at this point in time so late in the game when the coupe is practically 90% done with its strip-tease.
Or am i thinking to hard on this subject i don't know.
??????????