Thread: Cracked Spoiler
View Single Post
      12-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #10
minijet
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Train

Have to say thought that i bought mine from Dan as well and didnt experience any issues... but then again i did rip the box open to stare at the spoiler when i got it!

Just couldnt wait.

Also had issues with Dan accidentially overcharging but he made good by repaying the amount PLUS a bit more for the trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@UnitedBMW View Post
Guys understand that I don't mind helping out with claims. That's never a problem.

135iBMW, I wanted to help, but how can I claim a package with FedEx when the parts are already installed? :iono: Had your the parts been left in the package, the pictures you sent me would have been fine. The fact they were installed would immediately deny the claim.

I want to help Warren out, but at this point in time I can't do much. I can't file a claim with FedEx because the package was delivered in July. They won't pay the $335.00 + $120.00 in freight. FedEx has a 21 day claim policy. It's not that I don't want to help, every claim I've received that I'm able to fulfill, I do fulfill.

I've stood my ground with FedEx and shipped out replacement spoilers that were damaged during shipping. I ended up eating $3,500.00 in spoilers because FedEx would not pay the claims. Do I want the customer to be out $335.00 plus freight? Absolutely not.

If anyone has any ideas on what I should do, please let me know. I'm more than willing to try what you guys have to say, I'm here to service the Addicts. It's not as simple as sending a replacement without some sort of claim.
Appreciate 0