View Single Post
      10-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #16
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj.rodriguez View Post
Good idea on the 4 oz. bottle. Never heard of that one but I'm sure it'll work just fine. I didn't check where you are located but try to keep it somewhere in between 55-80 F i think. Not 100% sure where that comes from but it's in my head for some reason.

Also, I do the whole car then wipe off in the same order. It works well for me. Thin is definitely key. To be honest, I've never tried with a DA but I hear you use less product and it goes on thinner. But to each its own. I just use a yellow hand applicator pad (those cheap-o pads about $2) works great for me.

I'm gonna try with the DA this weekend and see how I like it.
I'm in Los Angeles, so temperature should be perfect and about 65-70. it does say like 55-80 in collinite's own literature.

I'll be doing it by hand and decided to spend $5 and try some fancy meguiar's microfiber applicators which are like big foam applicators wrapped in microfiber.

Maybe I'll split the difference and do half the car, then wipe off. I'll see what I'm in the mood for and how it's setting up and hazing.

Should be fun come Sunday and I'm sure I'll be feeling it in my body for the rest of the week after that.
Appreciate 0