04-27-2012, 02:47 AM   #44
MGallop
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 12' 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [10.00]
i personally think... if your so worried about rubbing, then ditch the rims and get a set that's 1 series specific. then you can get any set of springs / coils and not have to worry for your DD.

If your doing A LOT of driving... why skimp out and make your car ride like crap with only springs? The labor price will be the same to install coils and it is for spring/shock combo. I mean you can set coils at 1" drop and get that exact look you want without the headache of hoping the spring kit will work out for you.

Treat your baby right.

I personally wish i had a video of people running bottom of the line spring kit only suspension with H&R super sport springs on stock dampeners ... that's gotta be hilarious to see that thing bounce down the road!!

Matthew Gallop: '12 N55 Mods: JB4 Flex ISO | iCarbon DP | VRSF 5" FMIC | BMS Intake | ER Charge Pipe | Race Axleback | ST Coils | Alufelgen CS7's | iCarbon 3 fin Diffuser |
Blackline LCI | CarbonFiber Spoiler | Orion v4 AE's | 30% tint | red+blk roundels | Cyba Scoops | H-Style front Lip | WeissLicht LED Smoked Sidemarkers | Matte Grills | Coded |
Appreciate 0