View Single Post
      09-19-2010, 02:09 AM   #25
mshahidz
Major
Rep
Drives: M4, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxtyp3 View Post
I've been contemplating on LM's for a while now. So many people told me it won't fit and if ever I have to do a ton of job to make it. Glad to see thats it already been done. You my friend is the first one that I've seen to have an authentic LM. I'm thinking of AW face with polished lip. What about some interior pix?
To be honest, they weren't THAT hard to fit on the car, however its not he the type of set up on which you can drive care free...very hard turns will induce some rear rubbing...i plan to go 10" +25 wide for next season, thats my next goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
Looks great...

Have you got any shots that aren't distorted?

I want to see how the wheels are "really" fitting... things are a bit fish-eyed in these pics.

I friggin' love LMs though. All time favorite wheel.
I upped some more pics, they aren't as nice IMO...I got a little wide-angle happy during the shoot, the location had such nice scenery that the 135mm was ruining all the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Sick! But it might need some different side skirts, the stockers are too saggy..
BMW performance sides are on the list for next season! Its going to start getting chilly here soon, so its time for a time-out on mods