04-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #15
Uptempo80
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 228iC -picked up 8-13-16!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Any news from the dealer as to what convertibles (128 or 135) are out there floating around in this great country in blue water metallic other than the two 135s we already saw? Depending on what is out there, it may almost make the decision for you if you really want blue water metallic.

And watch the bashing of blue water with oyster interior since that's what simian is sporting for a few more weeks. =P
I haven't heard back from my salesman yet. I'm planning on stopping by tomorrow to see what he found.

*Also in no way am I bashing the oyster/black combo interior. I'm just soo down with light blue metallic/light grey interiors. My 1988 325i is cirrus blue/silver grey leather. My 128i with the all grey interior just appeals perfect to me because it's similar to my 1st BMW in the color combo department.

In late 2011, the grey boston interior became 2-tone grey black just like the oyster/black. Next thing I realize is that grey boston is gone by 2012, and oyster is one of the new interior colors along with vermillion red paint, etc..

If I can't find or obtain a 135i vert in blue water then I'll go for a 128i again, it just has to have a moonlight top and oyster along with HK sound, Xenons, and no cold weather pkg(not a fan of the bumper headlight washers) & the stand alone alarm system and the heated seats option.

If I don't turn in my car soon....I'll stay put and wait by ordering a new one.
I've got some ideas about what I can do if blue water (according to my specs) is not available:

2013 135i vert:
Black Sapphire Metallic/Black Boston leather Moonlight top/ fineline wood trim, HK sound, alarm system, heated seats, heated steering wheel, sport seats.

2013 135i vert:
Jet Black/ Sahara Beige/ Black top, fineline wood trim,..Same as above.

2013 135i vert:
Deep sea blue metallic/moonlight top, Taupe interior, anthracite wood trim, ..same as above

2013 135i vert
or 2013 128i vert
Vermillion Red metallic/moonlight top, black boston interior, msport, HK, sound, heated seats, alarm system.

Got a lot of choices to make LOL
2013 320i sedan (Sapphire Black Metallic, Black/Black)
2016 228i convertible (Mineral White, Oyster Leather, Luxury Line)
Appreciate 0