01-03-2016, 07:57 AM   #38
wjk_glynn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997.2 C2S Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy View Post
hey chunner.
i hope you see this post. i have find your mineral grey baby again, the seller dont talk about the water damage, then i find this page after i have done a carfax. i nearly cry when i read this story about this beatiful car. After this three years are gone, it has 18.000km running and looks so good as new, no electrical problems, no oxidation. i dont see from under :-{
i'm very interested du buy this car, can you give me more informations or pictures?
and what do you all think about this flooding car? its since 2-3 years here in germany and everythings run. walk away?
i cant send private messages, why?
sorry for my bad english, i hope you all understand me
greets Adrian
I recommend walking away.

This car will always have this "history" out on the Internet for people to see when they Google the VIN.

So if you buy it, and then try to sell it in the future and you disclose the history (as you should), it will always be more difficult if not impossible to sell it.

There's always another car.

Does the current owner know this history? It's quite possible they don't...

Karl.