View Single Post
      01-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #50
kaitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: The Dark Side VAG TDI Biturbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitan View Post
I think you are right. This is what I found in the TC for the premium selection.

"BMW Roadside Assistance & Accident Management is fully transferable between
owners at any time during the period of cover. However, no refunds will be provided for
cancellation of benefit. BMW must be notified of the transfer. Contact details below:
BMW Group Australia
Customer Interaction Centre
Fax: 1800 350 528
Phone: 1800 813 299

So I guess they can only transfer Roadside Assistance & Accident Management only. Looks like i'll be keeping the car for the next 3 year

Found this and can Confirm that it's not transferable for premium selection.

"The BMW Premium Selection Warranty and BMW Premium Selection Scheduled Servicing
are limited to the Vehicle and the owner identified in the BMW Premium Selection Certificate
(“Owner” or “you”) and are not transferable upon the sale of the Vehicle or to any other
vehicle
. Therefore, on the sale of the Vehicle, only the benefits of the BMW Roadside
Assistance & Accident Management will transfer to the new owner. No refunds are payable
in the case of the cancellation of any benefit provided under BMW Premium Selection.
You may, at your cost, and subject to conditions determined by BMW from time to time but
otherwise on the same terms and conditions as set out herein, extend the period of cover
in respect of all benefits collectively (and not individually) from the expiry of the initial period
of cover provided by BMW as part of BMW Premium Selection as follows provided that
you have purchased the relevant extension on the date of purchase of the Vehicle from the
authorised BMW dealer. It will not be possible for you to apply for an extension of the period
of cover after the date of purchase of the Vehicle from the authorised BMW dealer."
Appreciate 0